Writing this blog has allowed me to get around to things that I've always wanted to do. I hope as the summer goes on, I am able to complete some of these assignments, and empty my folder (or at least put a dent in it). Each spring, as school begins wrapping up, I make a summer to-do list. Since moving in with Will, he has helped not only add to this list, but scratch things off.
Currently in my House WIP Folder:
1. Clean out spare bedroom, get a desk, and turn it into a hobby room.
2. Over the cabinet decoration
3. Wall décor in kitchen
4. Clean up study
5. Get all unnecessary furniture out of house
6. Put together IKEA furniture
7. Learn how to use sewing machine
a. Sew at least one item of clothing
8. Find some sort of seating for the backyard
10. Find some sort of mail filer
11. Figure out shutter situation in dining and living room
12. Create a table setting on the formal dining room table